The online MS in Education – Special Education with a concentration in Applied Behavior Analysis from Saint Joseph's University will develop your ability to foster positive educational outcomes for learners facing a variety of behavioral challenges, from anxiety and mental health to developmental disabilities, autism spectrum disorders, behavioral issues, and a range of other learning challenges
The program is specifically designed for individuals with a background in education or social sciences who are interested in becoming Board-Certified Behavior Analysts. But it's especially beneficial for:
- Special education and general population teachers
- Mobile therapists, paraprofessional support staff, in-school medical professionals
- Educational consultants, speech-language pathologists
- Social workers, psychologists, school counselors
- Human resources specialists
Through 36 total credit hours, examine the principles of learning and behavior and understand how to purposefully apply these principles to improve student outcomes and create lasting change. Plus, graduates fulfill the coursework requirement in order to take the BCBA examination and become a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst.
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- This program requires an internship experience.