Saint Joseph’s University offers one of the only online training programs in the world for the popular Wilson Reading System® for students with special needs. Upon completion of this track, graduates will receive the Wilson Reading System® Certification and be prepared to deliver multi-sensory reading education to students in a variety of settings.
There are many benefits of earning your Wilson Reading System® certification online, such as the ability to:
- Achieve your educational goals while meeting your professional obligations
- Log into class straight from your laptop or home computer
- Work comfortably at your own pace
- Take advantage of the ability to connect and work with a vast array of online learners
- Conveniently submit assignments electronically
The Wilson Reading System® can effectively “close the gap” in literacy skills for struggling readers.
This program requires an internship experience.
- Must have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Overall GPA of at least 3.0
- Official transcripts
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education