M.S. Ed. in Special Education / Wilson Reading System Certification
Saint Joseph’s University offers one of the only online training programs in the world for the popular Wilson Reading System® for students with special needs. Upon completion of this track, graduates will receive the Wilson Reading System® Certification and be prepared to deliver multi-sensory reading education to students in a variety of settings.
There are many benefits of earning your Wilson Reading System® certification online, such as the ability to:
- Achieve your educational goals while meeting your professional obligations
- Log into class straight from your laptop or home computer
- Work comfortably at your own pace
- Take advantage of the ability to connect and work with a vast array of online learners
- Conveniently submit assignments electronically
The Wilson Reading System® can effectively “close the gap” in literacy skills for struggling readers.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$732.00
Out of State Rate:$732.00
Additional Fees :$1,200.00
Fees Overview :
- Wilson Reading Course Fees (per course): $300
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$34,872.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$34,872.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.