The online Post-master's Certificate in Behavior Analysis Certification from Saint Joseph’s University is an effective way to promote flexibility and advance your career as you pursue your professional goals.
Designed for students with a master’s in education, behavior analysis, or psychology, this online degree will prepare you to sit for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst exam. You’ll learn from those who drive the industry. At least three online faculty members at Saint Joseph’s University are either current or previous Board Certified Behavior Analyst exam board members.
After completion of the Post-master's Certificate in Behavior Analysis Certification, you will be able to apply your knowledge to multiple areas including:
- Behavioral Analysis in Education
- Behavioral Analysis in Criminal Justice
- Behavioral Analysis in Human Resources
- Behavioral Analysis in Mental Health Services
- Master's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- Personal statement
- 3.0 GPA recommended
- Proof of English language proficiency, international applicants
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education