The bachelor’s of Liberal Studies in Psychological Studies allows students to understand the human mind and explore topics such as decision making, impulses, and nature versus nurture. An online bachelor’s degree in Psychology can benefit nearly every profession from health to education.
The curriculum examines current research and how the findings can be applied to experimental, clinical, counseling, and health-related settings. Courses also focus on the moral and ethical aspects of the Psychology field.
Classes feature a range of psychological concentrations including:
- Personality psychology
- Biological bases of behavior
- Multicultural psychology
- Research methods for social sciences
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Letter of recommendation for applicants with a GPA below 2.0
- Personal statement for applicants with a GPA below 2.5
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education