This online graduate education programs enable teachers and administrators to expand their career opportunities in four distinct areas: public K-12 schools, Catholic schools, health care education, and adult training.
Engage in a quality learning experience personalized by professional faculty. The faculty, who have practical experience in education, work individually with you as partners in your learning. Courses blend content with your professional experience, allowing for immediate application in your work setting. Courses are available to both students seeking the desired master's degrees or those fulfilling or renewing certification requirements.
At a Glance
- The flexible online format allows you to study at your own schedule, at your own pace and at your own location.
- Begin right now; there is no need to wait for a new semester. With monthly start dates, you are in control of your education.
- No on-campus residency is required.
- The tuition in this MSEd program is specifically designed with personal and school department budgets in mind. Affordable education for all is a founding principal of the Sisters of Mercy, sponsors of Saint Joseph's College. We are proud to bring you a reasonably priced, high quality graduate education.
- A bachelors degree is a related field is required
- Official transcripts
- Other application materials may be required
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education