Saint Joseph's College of Maine offers the online Certificate in Health Administration. This certificate provides basic education in health care systems, human resource management, financial management and ethical and legal aspects of healthcare. These courses provide an excellent framework for success in entry-level positions in hospitals, outpatient services, and other primary care settings.
The following courses make up the program:
- Healthcare Administration: Management Foundations
- Legal Aspects of Healthcare Administration
- Ethics in Health Administration
- Healthcare Financial Management
- American Healthcare Systems
- Human Resource Management
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education