Saint Joseph's College of Maine
Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Science Administration
This online administration program prepares radiologic science professionals for supervisory and teaching positions within diagnostic imaging departments and schools, as well as in other health care facilities.
This program provides clinicians with the management expertise and related skills needed to become managers of their departments. Radiologic technologists can earn an associates or master's degree, while receiving credit for prior clinical courses and for general education courses required for licensure.
At a Glance
- Flexible online format that allows you to study at your own schedule, at your own pace and at your own location.
- Courses blend content with professional work experience, allowing for immediate application in your work setting.
- Faculty with practical experience in radiologic science administration and health administration will work one-on-one with students.
- No on-campus residency required.
- Fast track to the Master of Health Administration degree program
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$370.00
Out of State Rate:$370.00
Additional Fees :$75.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (one-time): $75
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$47,435.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$47,435.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
A high school diploma or GED is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.