Bachelor of Science in Long-Term Care Administration
Saint Joseph's College of Maine
This online program provides you with a professional education in the field of long-term care administration and one with an important distinction.
While many other colleges and universities offer long-term care administration as a specialization or subset of another program such as business administration, health administration or gerontology, Saint Joseph's offers one of the few degrees in long-term care administration itself. This degree program is one of the few in the country accredited by the National Association of Boards of Examiners of Long-Term Care Administrators (NAB), and the only NAB-accredited program available online.
At a Glance
- This program is the only NAB-accredited long-term care administration program available online.
- Curriculum prepares you for positions throughout the long-term care administration industry
- Courses cover general management, health care administration, and long-term care administration
- An internship is available to satisfy relevant state licensing board internship or administrator-in-training (AIT) requirements
- Fast track to the Master of Health Administration degree program available
- Program accepted by most state nursing home administrator licensing boards as meeting their licensure requirements. Check with your state's licensing board or contact us for details.
- Courses blend content with prior or current professional experience, allowing for immediate application in the work setting.
- Faculty with practical experience in long-term care administration work one-on-one with you to ensure your success.
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
A high school diploma or GED is required.
Saint Joseph’s College is a Roman Catholic liberal arts college for men and women of all faiths and ages. The 474-acre campus, on the shore of Sebago Lake in Standish, Maine, is in view of Mount Washington and the Presidential Range of the White Mountains. Saint Joseph’s was founded by the Portland Regional Community of the Sisters of Mercy of the Americas in 1912 and chartered by the Maine Legislature in 1915. Today, it is Maine’s only Catholic college. From 1912 to 1956, the College was located on the grounds of the Sisters of Mercy Motherhouse in the Deering district of Portland. In 1949, the name of the College was changed from Saint Joseph’s to The College of Our Lady of Mercy, but with the change of site to Standish in 1956, the original name of Saint Joseph’s was reinstated. In 1970, Saint Joseph’s became a co-educational institution.
Offering distance education for learners of all ages since 1976, Saint Joseph’s online programs include certificates, associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees—academic levels that suit your level.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.