Bachelor of Science in Long-Term Care Administration
This online program provides you with a professional education in the field of long-term care administration and one with an important distinction.
While many other colleges and universities offer long-term care administration as a specialization or subset of another program such as business administration, health administration or gerontology, Saint Joseph's offers one of the few degrees in long-term care administration itself. This degree program is one of the few in the country accredited by the National Association of Boards of Examiners of Long-Term Care Administrators (NAB), and the only NAB-accredited program available online.
At a Glance
- This program is the only NAB-accredited long-term care administration program available online.
- Curriculum prepares you for positions throughout the long-term care administration industry
- Courses cover general management, health care administration, and long-term care administration
- An internship is available to satisfy relevant state licensing board internship or administrator-in-training (AIT) requirements
- Fast track to the Master of Health Administration degree program available
- Program accepted by most state nursing home administrator licensing boards as meeting their licensure requirements. Check with your state's licensing board or contact us for details.
- Courses blend content with prior or current professional experience, allowing for immediate application in the work setting.
- Faculty with practical experience in long-term care administration work one-on-one with you to ensure your success.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$370.00
Out of State Rate:$370.00
Additional Fees :$75.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (one-time): $75
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$47,435.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$47,435.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
A high school diploma or GED is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.