Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration
Saint Joseph's College of Maine
The variety of courses offered in this online health administration program provides the necessary foundation and framework for growth and success as a health care administrator.
The online health administration major prepares students for administrative positions in a wide range of health care organizations. The program provides individuals who have some health care experience, even at the entry level, with the skills necessary to move into supervisory or management positions in many health care organizations. The variety of courses offered provides the necessary foundation and framework for growth and success as a health care manager or administrator. As health care organizations continue to grow more complex, having a degree in health administration becomes more and more essential for success.
At a Glance
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for positions throughout health care.
- Courses that allow students to incorporate their prior experience or current work into the course content.
- Flexible online format that allows you to study at your own schedule, at your own pace and at your own location, with no on-campus residency required.
- Faculty with experience in, and current knowledge of, the field of health administration.
- Fast track to the Master of Health Administration degree program available.
- Professional memberships with industry associations which strengthen our curriculum. The college holds memberships in ACHCA, ACHE, AHIMA, and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
A high school diploma or GED is required.
Saint Joseph’s College is a Roman Catholic liberal arts college for men and women of all faiths and ages. The 474-acre campus, on the shore of Sebago Lake in Standish, Maine, is in view of Mount Washington and the Presidential Range of the White Mountains. Saint Joseph’s was founded by the Portland Regional Community of the Sisters of Mercy of the Americas in 1912 and chartered by the Maine Legislature in 1915. Today, it is Maine’s only Catholic college. From 1912 to 1956, the College was located on the grounds of the Sisters of Mercy Motherhouse in the Deering district of Portland. In 1949, the name of the College was changed from Saint Joseph’s to The College of Our Lady of Mercy, but with the change of site to Standish in 1956, the original name of Saint Joseph’s was reinstated. In 1970, Saint Joseph’s became a co-educational institution.
Offering distance education for learners of all ages since 1976, Saint Joseph’s online programs include certificates, associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees—academic levels that suit your level.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.