Bachelor of Arts in Theological Studies
Saint Joseph's College of Maine
This online degree program, rooted in Roman Catholic theology and ministry, serves people involved with parishes, diocesan agencies, hospitals, retreat/spiritual centers or social service agencies.
This online program offers quality, accredited theological education for those who seek to serve the needs of the Catholic Church and society.
At a Glance
- Graduates will be prepared for graduate study in theology or pastoral ministry.
- There is a fast track to the Master of Arts in Theology program.
- Flexible online format allows you to work at your own pace and schedule.
- Equipping those who serve the Church with an understanding of their faith.
- Excellent preparation for deacons, deacon candidates, deacon wives, and deacon candidate wives.
- Assists those interested in, or moving toward, the Catholic Church.
- No on-campus residency requirement. Optional residential summer sessions allows you to accelerate your degree.
- Superb faculty, rooted in the Church, will work one-on-one with you to ensure your success.
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
A bachelors degree is required.
Saint Joseph’s College is a Roman Catholic liberal arts college for men and women of all faiths and ages. The 474-acre campus, on the shore of Sebago Lake in Standish, Maine, is in view of Mount Washington and the Presidential Range of the White Mountains. Saint Joseph’s was founded by the Portland Regional Community of the Sisters of Mercy of the Americas in 1912 and chartered by the Maine Legislature in 1915. Today, it is Maine’s only Catholic college. From 1912 to 1956, the College was located on the grounds of the Sisters of Mercy Motherhouse in the Deering district of Portland. In 1949, the name of the College was changed from Saint Joseph’s to The College of Our Lady of Mercy, but with the change of site to Standish in 1956, the original name of Saint Joseph’s was reinstated. In 1970, Saint Joseph’s became a co-educational institution.
Offering distance education for learners of all ages since 1976, Saint Joseph’s online programs include certificates, associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees—academic levels that suit your level.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.