Master of Science in Nursing / Family Nurse Practitioner
The online MSN / Family Nurse Practitioner degree program from Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing prepares professional nurses to care for adults and children of all ages with an essential focus on family and community. Students learn to assist with:
- Illness management
- Health promotion
- Health education
Graduates are prepared to provide care to individuals with acute and chronic illnesses in a variety of primary care practice settings such as clinics, outpatient services, and more.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$644.00
Out of State Rate:$644.00
Additional Fees :$815.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per semester): $85
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $275
- Activity Fee (per semester): $50
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$29,151.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$29,151.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale
- Official transcripts
- Proof of licensure as a Registered Professional Nurse in one or more states in the United States
- Evidence of one year of professional nursing experience preferred
- Three letters of recommendation
- A 500-700 word essay
- Evidence of completion of undergraduate health assessment and nursing research courses with a minimum grade of "C"
- Evidence of completion of a graduate statistics course with a minimum grade of "B" within the last 5 years
- An interview may be requested
- A BSN degree
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
All applicants are welcome to apply to the Masters programs except those who are residents of the following states: Arkansas, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Washington, Wisconsin, and Louisiana due to state authorization.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.