The Sacred Heart online combined bachelor’s and master’s of nursing program was specifically designed to help working nurses go from RN-BSN-MSN in one continuous course of study. Sacred Heart's mission is to train top tier clinicians in evidence-based practice.
Sacred Heart's nursing degrees are highly recognized and greatly respected by healthcare leaders seeking a Magnet Recognition Program® designation. Additionally, SHU is consistently ranked among the top master’s colleges in the U.S. in part because of our humanistic core principles. Small rigorous classes and interactive personal attention from our experienced award-winning faculty will prepare you to stand out in today’s complex healthcare industry. A professional who leads from the heart is easy to spot.
- A current, unencumbered RN license
- Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Diploma in Nursing
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Statement of professional goals
- Two letters of recommendation
- Proof of malpractice insurance
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education