The Nursing Management & Executive Leadership specialization is designed to prepare you for nursing leadership positions involving administrative responsibility. You'll learn how to use business and information management, integration of finances, and program evaluation as tools to provide effective and efficient care.
- Current, unencumbered RN license
- Bachelor's degree (in nursing or another area) with at least a 3.0 GPA
- Statement of professional goals
- Two letters of recommendation from your manager and/or supervisor
- Proof of malpractice insurance
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education