Sacred Heart University
Master of Science in Nursing / Nursing Management & Executive Leadership
The Nursing Management & Executive Leadership specialization is designed to prepare you for nursing leadership positions involving administrative responsibility. You'll learn how to use business and information management, integration of finances, and program evaluation as tools to provide effective and efficient care.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$690.00
Out of State Rate:$690.00
Additional Fees :$620.00
Fees Overview :
- Registration Fee (per semester): $115
- Library Fee (per semester): $40
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$25,460.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$25,460.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Current, unencumbered RN license
- Bachelor's degree (in nursing or another area) with at least a 3.0 GPA
- Statement of professional goals
- Two letters of recommendation from your manager and/or supervisor
- Proof of malpractice insurance
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.