Master of Science in Nursing / Nursing Education
The Nursing Education specialization is designed to complement your clinical experience with skills in teaching and learning. The curriculum is designed to provide you with an understanding of issues in nursing education, application of curriculum design and evaluation theory, and experience in the role of the faculty. Nurse educators are found in both schools of nursing along with hospitals and related healthcare organizations. This program prepares students to sit for the National League of Nursing (NLN) Nurse Educator Certification Exam.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$690.00
Out of State Rate:$690.00
Additional Fees :$620.00
Fees Overview :
- Registration Fee (per semester): $115
- Library Fee (per semester): $40
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$27,530.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$27,530.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Current, unencumbered RN license
- Bachelor's degree (in nursing or another area) with at least a 3.0 GPA
- Statement of professional goals
- Two letters of recommendation from your manager and/or supervisor
- Proof of malpractice insurance
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.