Master of Science in Nursing / Clinical Nurse Leader
The Clinical Nurse Leader specialization focuses on the skills and knowledge needed to fulfill this new and evolving role, such as evaluating patient outcomes, assessing risk, and coordinating with other health care professionals to ensure high quality care. The program prepares students to sit for the American Association of Colleges of Nursing CNL Certificate Exam. Even those students who are not interested in the CNL position can benefit from the integrated knowledge offered in this specialization.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$690.00
Out of State Rate:$690.00
Additional Fees :$620.00
Fees Overview :
- Registration Fee (per semester): $115
- Library Fee (per semester): $40
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$27,530.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$27,530.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Current, unencumbered RN license
- Bachelor's degree (in nursing or another area) with at least a 3.0 GPA
- Statement of professional goals
- Two letters of recommendation from your manager and/or supervisor”
- Proof of malpractice insurance
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.