Master of Science in Applied Psychology / Industrial-Organizational Psychology
The Master of Science in Applied Psychology offered by Sacred Heart University is a uniquely versatile credential, offering two specializations as well as a general track. The Industrial Organizational specialization opens opportunities in human resources to help companies improve workforce satisfaction and productivity. Sacred Heart has been consistently ranked among the top masters colleges in the country. Built on a research-driven core, our MSAP is taught in small, highly interactive online classes by an award-winning faculty. A bachelor’s in psychology is not required however, it is preferred. Your desire to understand human behavior in order to help others grow and succeed is sure take your career to great new places.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$850.00
Out of State Rate:$850.00
Additional Fees :$620.00
Fees Overview :
- Registration Fee (per semester): $115
- Library Fee (per semester): $40
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$32,920.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$32,920.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Statement of Professional Goals
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE scores are not required but are recommended as additional evidence of eligibility
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.