Sacred Heart University’s online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) provides the skills you will need for increased leadership opportunities. You’ll develop the superior clinical, managerial, and educational competencies needed to thrive as a clinical nurse leader, nurse educator or nurse manager.
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Nursing Management & Executive Leadership
- Nursing Education
- Family Nurse Practitioner*
Added benefits of the online program include:
- Set your own pace—schedule a curriculum map that best suits you and your personal obligations. You can take up to six years to complete the program.
- No residency is required – Practicum hours can be completed locally.
- Transfer up to 12 credits from prior master’s-level courses (40 percent of required program credits).
- No GRE required!
- An undergraduate degree in nursing is not required—just a diploma or ADN plus a bachelor’s degree in any subject area.
- Experience 24/7 convenience and the flexibility of an online curriculum.
- Access to a Student Services Coordinator from enrollment thru graduation, and 24/7 technical support
*Requires on-campus residencies.
- Current, unencumbered RN license
- Bachelor's degree (in nursing or another area) with at least a 3.0 GPA
- Statement of professional goals
- Two letters of recommendation from your manager and/or supervisor
- Proof of malpractice insurance
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education