Master of Science in Nursing
Sacred Heart University
Sacred Heart University’s online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) provides the skills you will need for increased leadership opportunities. You’ll develop the superior clinical, managerial, and educational competencies needed to thrive as a clinical nurse leader, nurse educator or nurse manager.
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Nursing Management & Executive Leadership
- Nursing Education
- Family Nurse Practitioner*
Added benefits of the online program include:
- Set your own pace—schedule a curriculum map that best suits you and your personal obligations. You can take up to six years to complete the program.
- No residency is required - Practicum hours can be completed locally.
- Transfer up to 12 credits from prior master’s-level courses (40 percent of required program credits).
- No GRE required!
- An undergraduate degree in nursing is not required—just a diploma or ADN plus a bachelor’s degree in any subject area.
- Experience 24/7 convenience and the flexibility of an online curriculum.
- Access to a Student Services Coordinator from enrollment thru graduation, and 24/7 technical support
*Requires on-campus residencies.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Current, unencumbered RN license
- Bachelor's degree (in nursing or another area) with at least a 3.0 GPA
- Statement of professional goals
- Two letters of recommendation from your manager and/or supervisor
- Proof of malpractice insurance
At Sacred Heart, students are fully supported on their journey to gain greater skills and knowledge to become a change agent for good. SHU offers graduate degree and certificate programs in a convenient and flexible online format.
With these online programs, students can schedule and complete courses around their work and personal commitments.
Classes are taught by the same renowned faculty as on-campus courses and are available online, 24/7.
Once enrolled, students will also be assigned a Student Services Coordinator who will help them throughout the online program journey – from enrollment each term, through graduation.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.