Master of Science in Applied Psychology / General
Sacred Heart University
Achievement begins with a fundamental understanding of people and their behavior. This is the foundation of the online Master of Science in Applied Psychology (MSAP) program at Sacred Heart University.
Empower everyone to succeed, improve employee and organizational performance, and identify those in need of support and assistance as an applied psychology professional. The online MSAP also provides an excellent foundation for those wanting to continue on to doctoral studies in psychology.
Offering the perfect blend of behavioral and workplace psychology, Sacred Heart’s MSAP helps you:
- Use resources to research behavioral issues.
- Find solutions through cutting-edge psychological theory.
- Apply findings to real-world situations.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Statement of Professional Goals
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE scores are not required but are recommended as additional evidence of eligibility
At Sacred Heart, students are fully supported on their journey to gain greater skills and knowledge to become a change agent for good. SHU offers graduate degree and certificate programs in a convenient and flexible online format.
With these online programs, students can schedule and complete courses around their work and personal commitments.
Classes are taught by the same renowned faculty as on-campus courses and are available online, 24/7.
Once enrolled, students will also be assigned a Student Services Coordinator who will help them throughout the online program journey – from enrollment each term, through graduation.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.