Rutgers – Camden online MBA is tailored to the career professional, allowing flexibility and focused areas of study. Students can complete the program from anywhere and can choose a full-time or part-time pace, with courses offered on a year-round schedule. Class sizes are kept small.
Focused learning modules include:
- Business Analytics. Extend your research capabilities with data mining and analytical know-how.
- Digital Marketing. Develop skill sets in social and mobile media marketing.
- Investments & Private Wealth Management. Gain expertise in a range of tax, insurance and estate planning needs for clients.
- Strategic Leadership. Discover what it takes to lead a successful organization.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- GMAT, GRE or LSAT test scores (waived for graduate degree or eligible professional experience)
- Proof of English language proficiency, international students
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education