Rowan University offers the online Master of Education in Teacher Leadership. This M.Ed. is designed for teachers who want to develop and hone their leadership skills but wish to remain in the classroom. Candidates work with curriculum, become mentor/master teachers, and develop new programs aimed at improving schooling for all children.
- Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Official transcripts
- Professional resume
- Statement of professional objectives
- Two letters of recommendation (Recommendation Form is required)
- NJ Standard or CEAS Teaching Certification (required only for Special Ed. Content COGS)
- Regular, on-going access to a classroom
- Currently teaching and have been an active teacher for at least one academic year.
- Proof of appropriate certification
- Letter of employment
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education