The online MBA degree program prepares students to assume managerial positions in commercial, nonprofit, and governmental organizations. Coursework covers topics in marketing, accounting, international business, management information systems, and more. You will also learn to be a team leader with effective communication and group process skills. The curriculum emphasizes critical thinking, quantitative analysis and computing applications, and the technological and international nature of business. Students also choose three electives that allow them to tailor the program to their specific career needs.
Courses are taught in an academically challenging yet relevant and flexible format, accommodating both full-time and part-time study in small class sizes.
- Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended (regardless of number of credits earned)
- Statement of professional objectives
- Two letters of recommendation
- Minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Submission of official GRE or GMAT test results (minimum score of 450)
- Applicants may have the GMAT/GRE test requirement waived if they meet certain criteria
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education