The online Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy program builds on the competencies and achievements of students’ Master’s programs and help them take their careers to the next level with doctoral degrees. Students will augment the knowledge of evidence-based practices in current and future healthcare environments, gain skills in collaboration, grow and refine leadership skills, and advance their scientific inquiry skills.
- One weekend seminar on campus required
- A degree from an accredited school of physical therapy
- Minimum undergraduate overall GPA of 2.50
- One letter of recommendation
- Final official transcript from the college or university that conferred your master's degree
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy or a Bachelor of Science accompanied by a Certificate in Physical Therapy
- Must have graduated from a CAPTE accredited program and currently hold license to practice physical therapy in the U.S.
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission