The online Master of Science in Health Professions Education program is designed for self-motivated, experienced healthcare professionals who are ready to further their careers and become leaders in educating healthcare professionals. The curriculum prepares students to understand how to teach a variety of students with different learning styles, to use presentation techniques that reach students with diverse needs, and to design coursework around the combination of accreditation requirements and student need. Students also learn how to evaluate student performance and assess program outcomes, and they demonstrate leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Cumulative minimum GPA of 2.5
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcripts from each college, university or community college previously attended
- Work or experience in a related health or science field recommended, not required
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission