The online Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition program prepares students to further their practices in the field of clinical nutrition using evidence-based nutrition knowledge and professional skills in critical thinking, leadership, and communication. The program is designed for dietetic and healthcare professionals who want to offer an advanced level of care to patients and seek professional growth. Graduates find positions in administration, nutrition education, healthcare professional training programs, the food and wellness industries, and more.
- Bachelor's degree in nutrition, dietetics or a related health or science field from an accredited college or university
- Cumulative minimum GPA of 2.75 (4.0 scale) in the last two years of study
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcripts from each college, university or community college previously attended
- Professional experience in nutrition, dietetics, or a related health or science field highly recommended
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission