By 2022, all nurse anesthesia programs in the U.S. must exclusively offer a doctoral degree for entry into the profession. The online Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia degree program from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science prepares nurse anesthetists for career advancement by building on the competencies and achievements of their master's degree educations. The curriculum is designed to provide foundational concepts in a multitude of areas including health policy, leadership, outcomes management, and healthcare finance, all with a nurse anesthesia focus.
- Master's degree from an accredited institution.
- As a nurse anesthetist (CRNA).
- Official transcripts from the college or university that awarded your master's degree.
- Only official transcripts will be accepted.
- Pass an RFUMS background check.
Council on Accreditation (COA) of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission