The online Graduate Certificate in Population Health Strategies includes a variety of disciplines and approaches to encourage improvements in health and quality of care, while managing costs. The curriculum prepares students to lead and implement health improvement initiatives within the communities and health systems where they live and work. Courses teach students to perform community health assessments, analyze health system and population data, craft policy and funding for population health initiatives, and champion quality and safety initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 overall is required
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcripts from each college, university or community college previously attended
- Work or experience in a related health or science field recommended
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission