The online Graduate Certificate in Essentials in Health Promotion and Wellness program is for healthcare practitioners and fitness professionals who are ready to offer an enhanced level of health promotion services, and for career changers who wish to pursue new opportunities in population health with a wellness focus. The curriculum teaches students to create evidence-based health promotion and wellness initiatives to improve health outcomes and quality of life while also reducing healthcare costs.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Cumulative minimum GPA of 2.75 (4.0 scale) in the last two years of study
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcripts from each college, university or community college previously attended
- Work or experience in a related health or science field recommended, but not required
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission