Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia
By 2022, all nurse anesthesia programs in the U.S. must exclusively offer a doctoral degree for entry into the profession. The online Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia degree program from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science prepares nurse anesthetists for career advancement by building on the competencies and achievements of their master's degree educations. The curriculum is designed to provide foundational concepts in a multitude of areas including health policy, leadership, outcomes management, and healthcare finance, all with a nurse anesthesia focus.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$694.00
Out of State Rate:$694.00
Additional Fees :$730.00
Fees Overview :
- Student Service Fee (per year): $90
- Technology Fee (per year): $225
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$36,124.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$36,124.00
International Students Accepted:No
- Master's degree from an accredited institution.
- As a nurse anesthetist (CRNA).
- Official transcripts from the college or university that awarded your master's degree.
- Only official transcripts will be accepted.
- Pass an RFUMS background check.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Council on Accreditation (COA) of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.