The online Master of Science in Leadership is designed for individuals who seek to gain or enhance their leadership skills to create high performance organizations. The program is designed to prepare students to address the challenges organizations are likely to face in a globalized and technological marketplace.
Students will learn how to apply new paradigms, techniques, and methods to promote creativity, innovation, improvisation, and adaptation. Leadership skills acquired from the curriculum include communication, negotiation, accountability, inclusive excellence leadership, and strategic leadership.
Courses in this online organizational leadership degree program include:
- Data Management and Analysis for Organizational Leaders
- Human Resources Management for Organizational Leaders
- Developing Creative High Performance Organizations
- Stakeholder Relations in Complex Organizations
- Strategic Leadership in a Globalized World
- Organizational Dynamics
- Negotiation Strategies
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Statement of Purpose/Intent, Resume/CV, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Official College Transcript(s)