In Rockhurst University's Master of Science in Business Intelligence and Analytics, you will learn the skills in complex data analysis you need to succeed in the rapidly growing field of data science.
After completing the program, you will be able to:
- Plan and propose an organizational strategy that adapts to changing data environments
- Evaluate ethical arguments surrounding the use of data in different settings
- Identify business opportunities or issues, evaluate various options, and recommend a course of action
- Compare and interpret different social contexts in which data is generated and applied
- Demonstrate self-awareness of cultural constraints to gather and evaluate appropriate data
- Select and apply appropriate methodology for analysis
- Effectively communicate in writing and orally and visualize data appropriately for your intended audience
This 30-credit program can typically be completed in 2.5 years and prepares you for the data science field with:
- Skills in data science and business intelligence tools, including Python, R, SQL, Tableau, Google Analytics and more
- The ability to collect, organize and analyze raw data to create valuable insights to solve business-related problems
- The skills to effectively communicate advanced data topics and persuasively present recommendations to managers and colleagues with less technical expertise
You may also opt for a 12-credit Certificate in Analytics and Insights and apply your credits to the full degree later.
Glassdoor has named Data Scientist the best job in America for three years running, and companies in every industry urgently need this expertise. Rockhurst's MSBIA gives you all the skills you need to succeed in this lucrative, dynamic field where your options are virtually limitless!
- Bachelor's degree
- Official transcripts
- GMAT/GRE scores (waiver may be available)
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission