The online Master of Science in Product Development program is designed for engineers, scientists, technical managers, and other experienced professionals who are hoping to gain mid- and senior-level positions associated with product innovation. The curriculum integrates business and engineering courses consistent with cross-functional, end-to-end product development, along with the systems perspective critical to conceive, create, launch, and support today’s complex product portfolios. Students will choose electives and a capstone project that tailors the program’s content to specific learning objectives that meet the students’ objectives and those of sponsoring organizations.
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred
- Submit official transcripts (in English) of all previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work
- Submit a current resume, personal statement, and two letters of recommendation
- Have at least two years of experience in product development or a related business environment
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education