Rochester Institute of Technology offers the online Advanced Certificate in Health Care Finance. This certificate is designed for individuals in healthcare and management interested in furthering their understanding of the financial activities and operations involved in health care organizations and operations. Students may learn how managers are responsible for managing the assets and resources of health care services in order to keep costs down and to apply the available human and material resources when scarcity is involved. Students will study processes in financial management and personnel management that guide the operation of healthcare organizations.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred
- Official transcripts (in English) of all previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work
- Current resume, personal statement, and two letters of recommendation
- Interview with the program chair (for those without health care experience)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education