The online Executive MBA from Rochester Institute of Technology is designed to accelerate professional careers. Unlike traditional MBA programs, this is geared toward mature, high-performance professionals with significant business experience. It is ideal for creative, innovative professionals with experience in the workforce. The curriculum is designed to teach proven and effective methods and strategies that will help participants advance in their established professions. Courses offer knowledge and skills including strategic and cross-functional thinking and leadership and group networking.
Instructors are knowledgeable professionals who will encourage students to think outside the box and interact with their diverse and influential peers.
There are two required face-to-face events: a 3-day onsite team building residency and a week-long international trip.
- Have a minimum of six years of professional experience and hold advanced technical, managerial, or executive responsibilities
- Hold a regionally accredited bachelor’s degree
- Official transcripts (in English) of all previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Resume detailing all work experience
- Three letters of recommendation (from professional references, one of which should be from the applicant's direct supervisor)
- Personal statement
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education