Founded in 1829, the private not-for-profit RIT initially served as a meeting hall for lectures and a library for the local community. Today, that community has expanded from a main campus in Rochester, NY to include two additional campuses, one in Eastern Europe and the other in Dubai.
RIT offers a full range of undergraduate and graduate degrees and certificates from the following colleges:
- College of Applied Science and Technology
- Saunders College of Business
- B. THomas Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences
- Kate Gleason College of Engineering
- College of Imaging Arts and Sciences
- College of Liberal Arts
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf
- College of Science
Realizing that education matters to many working professionals and adult students, RIT’s online program provides a wide array of choices ranging from master’s degrees to associate’s degrees and diploma programs.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Sector Of Institution:Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above
Religious Affiliation:Not applicable
Highest Level Of Offering:Doctor's degree
Adult Age Enrollments:2,360
This school has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.