Master of Science in Nursing Leadership & Administration
Roberts Wesleyan College
The online Master of Science in Nursing Leadership & Administration degree program from Roberts Wesleyan College prepares working RNs for leadership positions in the healthcare system. With a focus on the business aspect of health care and the latest technological advances, coursework prepares graduates for positions such as:
- Vice President of Patient Care
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Nurse Leader
- Clinical Manager
- Nurse Manager
- Director of Nursing
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- B.S. Degree with a nursing major from an accredited program
- Licensure as a professional registered nurse within the United States, US territories, or Canada
- Equivalent of one year full-time employment as a professional registered nurse
- Accumulated undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00
- Successful completion (B- or higher) of a course in statistics
- Demonstrated proficiency in written communication
- A type-written admissions essay
Roberts Wesleyan College is a private, liberal arts college located in the town of Rochester, New York and affiliated with the Free Methodist Church. Its roots date back to the 1866 establishment of Chili Seminary, in order to prepare students for Christian service. Founded by B.T. Roberts, the New York Board of Regents issued a charter by 1869. The school continued to grow and evolve, and adopted its current title, Robert Wesleyan College in the 1950s. By 1964, the school was granted regional accreditation. At the end of the twentieth century, the college opened Northeastern Seminary, offering graduate divinity programs.
RWC offers undergraduate, graduate, and adult-learning programs, both in the traditional classroom setting and online. Online programs at Roberts Wesleyan College include bachelor’s and master’s degrees, and certificate programs.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.