Master of Science in Nursing Education
Roberts Wesleyan College
In the online Master of Science in Nursing Education degree program offered by Roberts Wesleyan College, students use evidence-based learning methods and practice teaching opportunities in the area of their choice to prepare them for success as nurse educators in a variety of settings. Throughout the program, students:
- Master the latest technological advances in education
- Develop their expertise through practice teaching in their area of choice
- Implement evidence-based teaching methods
- Develop a tool-box of creative teaching strategies
- Design a curriculum
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- B.S. Degree with a nursing major from an accredited program
- Licensure as a professional registered nurse within the United States, US territories, or Canada
- Equivalent of one year full-time employment as a professional registered nurse
- Accumulated undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00
- Successful completion (B- or higher) of a course in statistics
- Demonstrated proficiency in written communication
- A type-written admissions essay
Roberts Wesleyan College is a private, liberal arts college located in the town of Rochester, New York and affiliated with the Free Methodist Church. Its roots date back to the 1866 establishment of Chili Seminary, in order to prepare students for Christian service. Founded by B.T. Roberts, the New York Board of Regents issued a charter by 1869. The school continued to grow and evolve, and adopted its current title, Robert Wesleyan College in the 1950s. By 1964, the school was granted regional accreditation. At the end of the twentieth century, the college opened Northeastern Seminary, offering graduate divinity programs.
RWC offers undergraduate, graduate, and adult-learning programs, both in the traditional classroom setting and online. Online programs at Roberts Wesleyan College include bachelor’s and master’s degrees, and certificate programs.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.