Post-Master’s Certificate in Nursing Leadership & Administration
Roberts Wesleyan College
The online Post-Master's Certificate in Nursing Leadership & Administration program from Roberts Wesleyan College offers actively working nurses the opportunity to develop visionary leadership skills and gain new expertise that positively impacts their work environments. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Health care finance
- Accounting for managerial decision making
- Human resources in health care organizations
- Informatics in nursing
- Enlightened and strategic leadership in nursing
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Current license to practice as a registered professional nurse in the US or Canada
- Clinical experience as an RN at least equivalent to 2 years full time in the last 4 years
- Master’s Degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited institution
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in both graduate and undergraduate programs
- Official transcripts from all previous undergraduate and graduate institutions attended
- At least a B minus (B-) in a graduate-level research course
- Preadmission interview and/or info. meeting
Roberts Wesleyan College is a private, liberal arts college located in the town of Rochester, New York and affiliated with the Free Methodist Church. Its roots date back to the 1866 establishment of Chili Seminary, in order to prepare students for Christian service. Founded by B.T. Roberts, the New York Board of Regents issued a charter by 1869. The school continued to grow and evolve, and adopted its current title, Robert Wesleyan College in the 1950s. By 1964, the school was granted regional accreditation. At the end of the twentieth century, the college opened Northeastern Seminary, offering graduate divinity programs.
RWC offers undergraduate, graduate, and adult-learning programs, both in the traditional classroom setting and online. Online programs at Roberts Wesleyan College include bachelor’s and master’s degrees, and certificate programs.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.