Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Rivier University provides students with knowledge and skills essential for the pursuit of leadership positions and opportunities in a variety of specialty areas. With a curriculum presented in a flexible, convenient format that can be designed around professional and personal schedules, students are prepared for master's-level educational opportunities and roles as:
- Medical-surgical floor nurses
- Pediatric nurses
- Specialty nurses in oncology and other areas
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$357.50
Out of State Rate:$357.50
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $345
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $125
- Technology Fee (per course): $25
International Students Accepted:Yes
A total of 120 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer and major requirements.
- May transfer up to 90 credits from regionally accredited institutions
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.67
- An active, unencumbered RN nursing license
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.