Master of Science in Nursing
The online MSN degree program from Rivier University provides students with an advanced nursing education and their choice of three distinct concentrations to suit their individual interests and professional goals:
- Family Nurse Practitioner - Serve as a primary healthcare provider
- Leadership in Health Systems Management - Enhance patient care and guide other nurses in a senior leadership role
- Nursing Education - Ensure the quality of nursing education and future patient care
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required
- An active, unencumbered RN nursing license is also required
- A BSN degree is required
Rivier University, formerly Rivier College, is a private, Catholic, liberal arts university located in the town of Nashua, New Hampshire. The school was founded in 1933 and named after the Blessed Anne Marie Rivier who was the foundress of the Sisters of the Presentation of Mary. The institution received university status in 2012. The core mission of this institution is that it aims to be "...an institution of higher education dedicated to transforming hearts and minds to serve the world."
Rivier offers associate's, bachelor's, and master's degrees, as well as the first doctorate of education in the state of New Hampshire. The university offers traditional on-campus courses, online courses, and hybrid courses. Rivier’s academic departments are divided into the following divisions:
- Division of Arts & Sciences
- Division of Business
- Division of Education
- Division of Nursing and Health Professions
There are also several fully online programs through which students can earn bachelor's and master's degrees.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.