Rider University offers an online RN to BSN program for students interested in advancing their education and career skills through a baccalaureate program. Courses focus on topics such as:
- Patient centered healthcare
- Healthcare technology
- Quality, research-based practice
The curriculum is designed to build upon current knowledge and integrate the best practices for the health care field. The instructors are experienced nurse educators who deliver a quality healthcare education.
A total of 120 credits are required for the BSN, including up to 90 transfer and 30 major requirements.
- An earned associate degree or diploma in nursing from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended with a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Copies of a current/unrestricted RN license
- Background Check
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education