This program aims to build on your core competencies and foster an analytical mindset. Whether you’re looking to advance your career or develop your educational credentials, Rider can help you achieve your goals.
- Think and write strategically to communicate business goals
- Build vital skills in critical thinking and problem solving
- Understand legal and ethical communication guidelines
- Help organizations find solutions to business challenges
- Learn the dynamics of global marketplace communication
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- An undergraduate degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75. Applicants who have completed graduate level courses must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in their graduate courses
- Two current professional or academic letters of recommendation
- An interview with the program director, an on-site writing sample, and a recommendation for admission.
- Minimum TOEFL score of 80 with a minimum score of 18 for each section or a minimum score of 6.5 on IELTS for international applicants.
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education