Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Regis University is designed for RNs wanting to advance their degree to the BSN level, enhancing their knowledge and expanding their career opportunities. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Ethics in Health Care
- Disease Management
- Health Promotion
- Evidence Based Practice
- Leadership & Management
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
A total of 120 credits are required for the BSN, including 33 credits awarded in accordance with the provisions of the Colorado Articulation Model and RN licensure.
- Nursing major: 30 credits
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or above on a 4.0 scale
- Associate degree in nursing or diploma nursing program
- Completion of Anatomy & Physiology and Microbiology and less than 36 outstanding non-nursing semester hours
- An active, unrestricted or unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state in which the student’s clinical/practicum experience will be completed
- Transfer credits accepted with a grade of “C-” or better from regionally accredited schools as well as from approved testing programs
- One year of experience in nursing practice as a RN recommended
- Successful completion of a drug screening and a criminal background check
- A complete health history and physical examination record, including up-to-date immunizations
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) for health care professionals certification
Regis University is a regionally accredited, 130-year-old Jesuit university in Denver, Colorado. Inspired by the vision of St. Ignatius Loyola, the University is dedicated to the pursuit of learning and truth in an effort to make positive change in our communities as well as ourselves.
A leader in adult online higher education, Regis has been recognized by the Council for Adult and Experiential Learning for innovation and service to adult learners.
Regis offers accessible and affordable career-oriented degree programs that emphasizes a the development of essential critical-thinking and leadership skills to help students perform their jobs better and achieve their professional goals.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.