The online Master of Science in Marketing is designed to prepare professionals to be competitive in today’s digital, global, and innovative economy.
Students will delve into:
- Data gathering and analysis
- Opportunity and competitive analysis
- Application of ethical standards in marketing practices
- Service to customers
- Product/service development
In addition, you will gain skills in critical thinking and learn concepts in improved communication to stakeholders.
- Must possess a baccalaureate degree either from a U.S. regionally accredited institution or equivalent if bachelor’s is from outside the U.S.
- 3.0 GPA or higher in most recent 30 hours of accredited academic coursework
- Current resume
- GMAT / GRE recommended, but not required
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission