Master of Science in Nursing / Leadership in Health Care Systems
IS AN MSN WITH A FOCUS ON EDUCATION FOR ME?
As a nurse in a clinical setting, sharing knowledge is an important part of your job. If you can translate your teaching abilities and management skills into a nursing leadership position, you’ll embark on a rewarding career built on mentoring the next generation of nurses.
The responsibilities of nurse educators include:
- Designing curricula
- Developing courses
- Teaching, mentoring and evaluating students
People attracted to our MSN program with an education focus tend to share these traits:
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Creativity in conveying knowledge
- Passion for teaching
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$640.00
Out of State Rate:$640.00
Additional Fees :$50.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Application Fee (one-time): $50
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$25,010.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$25,010.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A nursing baccalaureate degree from a NLNAC or AACN-CCNE accredited program.
- Minimum undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or above on a 4.0 scale.
- A grade of "C" or better in all undergraduate nursing courses.
- An active, unrestricted or unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state in which the student’s clinical/practicum experience will be completed.
- Completion of a statistics course with a grade of "C" or better (may be taken after admission but prior to NR 602).
- Two years of clinical practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) is preferred for all applicants
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) for health care professionals certification.
- Eligibility for this program is pending the successful completion of a drug screening and a criminal background check.
- A complete health history and physical examination record indicating that the student is physically able to meet the objectives of the program, and is appropriately immunized is required after admission to the program.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.