Master of Science in Criminology
Develop a valuable skillset in understanding, predicting and preventing criminal behavior with a Master of Science in Criminology from Regis University—one of only seven universities in the country to offer this master's level program online. Our master's degree in criminology is an advanced analysis of criminal behavior, which prepares students for a wide range of growing career opportunities in the criminal justice system, and in social services and related fields.
Explore the factors that cause criminal behavior and the most effective practices for reforming it in an immersive curriculum that examines:
- Socioeconomic, environmental, political and cultural circumstances
- Criminal psychology, sociology, behavior patterns and criminal profiles
- Analysis of crime statistics
- Leadership, ethics, policy and decision making
Our master's program uniquely allows you to choose between a leadership, human behavior or cybercrime/terrorism focus area, along with the ability to tailor courses to fit your particular interests in criminology.
- Leadership – Study conflict resolution, governance and organization for leadership roles.
- Human Behavior – Examine the circumstances and psychology that drive criminal behaviors.
- Cybercrime / Terrorism – Learn to predict and prevent technology crimes, and acts of terrorism.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$565.00
Out of State Rate:$565.00
Additional Fees :$50.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation fee: $50
10% discount on tuition for active-duty military.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$20,390.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$20,390.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Bachelor's degree from a U.S. regionally accredited institution; Demonstrate graduate-level writing and critical analysis.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.