Master of Arts in Not-for-Profit Leadership
The online Master of Arts in Not-for-Profit Leadership is designed for those who wish to lead, or aspire to lead, not-for-profit or faith-based organizations.
- Conflict resolution and negotiation
- Strategic thinking
- Fundraising and service-focused management
- Increasing organizational effectiveness and communication
- Successful management change from a Christian perspective
- Principles and practices of management and administration
- How to find sources of support, plan campaigns and market products and services.
- Nonprofit development and management
- Leadership coaching
- Executive ministry
- Nonprofit marketing and administration
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Term
In State Rate:$650.00
Out of State Rate:$650.00
Additional Fees :$1,136.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation fee: $60; Technology fee: $250 per term; Undergrad Support fee: $19 per term.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$22,586.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$22,586.00
Required Admission Tests:GMAT
International Students Accepted:Yes
Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited or approved institution; Official transcripts; Community Life form; Personal goals statement; Admissions essay; Writing sample; Professional resume or Curriculum Vitae; GRE/GMAT test scores (may be waived at the discretion of Admissions).
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.