Master of Arts in Not-for-Profit Leadership
The online Master of Arts in Not-for-Profit Leadership is designed for those who wish to lead, or aspire to lead, not-for-profit or faith-based organizations.
- Conflict resolution and negotiation
- Strategic thinking
- Fundraising and service-focused management
- Increasing organizational effectiveness and communication
- Successful management change from a Christian perspective
- Principles and practices of management and administration
- How to find sources of support, plan campaigns and market products and services.
- Nonprofit development and management
- Leadership coaching
- Executive ministry
- Nonprofit marketing and administration
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited or approved institution; Official transcripts; Community Life form; Personal goals statement; Admissions essay; Writing sample; Professional resume or Curriculum Vitae; GRE/GMAT test scores (may be waived at the discretion of Admissions).
Dr. M.G. “Pat” Robertson had an inspired vision of establishing a graduate-level institution that would train capable men and women for the challenge of representing Christ in their professions. In 1977, his vision materialized—a 70-acre parcel of land in Virginia Beach, Virginia, was cleared, the foundation was poured for the university’s first building, and an institution was incorporated as “CBN University.” Regent's online undergraduate and graduate degree programs provide students with a best-in-class education grounded in faith.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.