The Certificate in Terrorism & Homeland Defense will teach you to analyze policies central to our country's prosperity and safety. You may earn a 12-credit (4 course) certificate of graduate studies in a targeted discipline, either to expand your degree program or as a stand-alone certificate. Through this program,you will understand how to formulate plans for addressing the modern phenomenon of terrorism with a balanced, informed perspective and a Christian worldview.
- Strengthen your understanding of terrorism, homeland security and crisis management to mitigate, prevent and respond to disaster.
- Examine U.S. foreign policy and America's role in the world today.
- Explore the role of U.S. intelligence agencies in assessing foreign and domestic terror threats, developing effective counterterrorism strategies and thwarting terrorist aggression.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution or an equivalent degree from a foreign institution
- Provide Your Official College Transcripts
- Admissions Essay
- Government-Issued ID
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges